Apply to Middle School (5-8)
Talk to the teachers engaged in Maret’s Middle School…in fact, talk to the students themselves…and you’ll come to appreciate that joy, excitement, energy, curiosity, a thirst for knowledge, and a robust quest for meaningful connections are hallmarks of children in grades 5–8.
At a Glance
- Approximately 200 STUDENTS, grades 5-8
- Combined MATH/SCIENCE and combined ENGLISH/HISTORY classes taught in 90-minute blocks in 5th grade
- Students take LATIN beginning in 7th grade in addition to a WORLD LANGUAGE beginning in 6th grade
- Each student meets multiple times a week with their ACADEMIC ADVISOR
- Middle School "HOUSES" engage in monthly competitions to encourage friendships across grades 5-8